Thursday, June 28, 2007

the radiance



i constantly felt you by me as a child
in the morning you made your company known to me
in silence you spoke to my spirit
i walk throughout the forest by the water
i sit next to the stream and you are with me
in the spring flowers and in the sorrowfulness of the rainfall
the sensation of light in my heart
then something distressing happened at an early age
i feel alone as if we were divided by some means
i begin to search for you in all places and in every person
i look within shadowy spaces as well as the daylight
craving to exist in the company of you
unmoved was my expedition to locate you once more
i open my heart over and yet again
to souls i shouldn't have by any means consent to let in
i considered you lost to me forever this time
however you were nearer than i might have assumed
you emerge in the sunlight that shines in my soul
the feeling i have when you are near
im in front of the water, i'm next to the flow with you once more
walking in the forest in the first light
the radiance that is you

~csr


No comments:

Post a Comment